Moto M launching in the Philippines on February 23
Moto’s latest mid-range offering is launching here in the Philippines.
To kick off 2017, Motorola will be launching their latest mid-range offering — Moto M.
The Moto M was first introduced in China last November 2016. With a 5.5-inch Full HD display, a MediaTek Helio P15 octa-core chipset and a Mali-T860MP2 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage, 16MP PDAF rear camera, and an 8MP selfie shooter. There’s also a fingerprint scanner, USB-C port, and pretty large 3050mAh battery cell.
Moto M specs:
• 5.5-inch IPS LCD @ 1920 x 1080 pixels
• 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P15 octa-core CPU
• Mali-T860MP2 GPU
• 4GB RAM
• 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, up to 128GB
• 16MP PDAF rear camera w/ LED flash
• 8MP front-facing camera
• 4G LTE Cat6
• Wi-Fi 802.11ac, dual-band
• Bluetooth v4.1
• GPS w/ A-GPS, Glonass
• Fingerprint scanner
• USB Type-C
• Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
However, there are no details yet about the local pricing and availability. We’ll try to get access into the launch details soon so stay tuned.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here