Moto’s latest mid-range offering is launching here in the Philippines.
To kick off 2017, Motorola will be launching their latest mid-range offering — Moto M.
The Moto M was first introduced in China last November 2016. With a 5.5-inch Full HD display, a MediaTek Helio P15 octa-core chipset and a Mali-T860MP2 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage, 16MP PDAF rear camera, and an 8MP selfie shooter. There’s also a fingerprint scanner, USB-C port, and pretty large 3050mAh battery cell.
Moto M specs:
• 5.5-inch IPS LCD @ 1920 x 1080 pixels
• 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P15 octa-core CPU
• Mali-T860MP2 GPU
• 4GB RAM
• 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, up to 128GB
• 16MP PDAF rear camera w/ LED flash
• 8MP front-facing camera
• 4G LTE Cat6
• Wi-Fi 802.11ac, dual-band
• Bluetooth v4.1
• GPS w/ A-GPS, Glonass
• Fingerprint scanner
• USB Type-C
• Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
However, there are no details yet about the local pricing and availability. We’ll try to get access into the launch details soon so stay tuned.