Netflix ISP Speed Index for Philippines released – ComClark tops the list
DSL provider ComClark tops the list, beating PLDT Fibr and other telcos.
Of course, streaming videos require good or fast internet connection for the best experience, because buffering makes it frustrating.
Netflix ISP Speed Index is a measure of prime time Netflix performance on particular ISPs around the globe. Based on users streaming on their site, they were able to gather data to average based on their ISP.
Anyway, Netflix has listed the country’s major internet service providers (ISPs) based on their performance when using the streaming service. And here’s the results:
Among the six listed, ComClark tops the list at 2.55Mbps. Behind is PLDT with 2.34Mbps, Globe with 2.21Mbps and SKYCable places fourth followed by Smart and Bayan.
Although, the average speeds were gathered from all type of connection offered by the ISP. ComClark is listed to be on DSL connection only while PLDT has a fiber connection on top of DSL. With Globe, it’s mixed with their wireless offerings.
And also, based on the data from Netflix, we can see that average speeds of different ISPs have been slowly increasing since April 2016. (see photo below)
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here