Nokia 6 will be available on Lazada starting January 26! – HERE’S THE PRICE!
The Nokia’s comeback phone, Nokia 6, is going to be available starting on January 26 at Lazada Philippines. The news came from our affiliate newsletter.
However, you might not like the price of Php18,590 ($374) compared to the Php12,000 ($240) initial price when it was announced on Chinese market, and for a Snapdragon 430-powered smartphone. But, since the phone hasn’t launched in the Philippines officially, people who wants to be the first to have their hands on it should pay a premium.
So here is what you are paying for, the features and the specs:
• Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
• CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
• GPU: Adreno 505
• RAM: 4GB
• Internal/ROM: 64GB internal storage expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD
• Rear Camera: 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Laser AF, flash
• Front Camera: 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
• Dual SIM
• 3G, LTE
• WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
• Battery: 3000mAh battery with fast charging
• OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
We hope that Nokia will soon launch the phone here in the Philippines with a lower price, even if the phone itself was packed with great specifications and features. And perhaps, people might want to pay for the long-lost Nokia-durability that we missed.
Stay tuned to SnowTechStuff for more updates, tech news and insights!
via Lazada, Unbox
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here