Another Nokia Android-powered smartphone is in the works. Along with the Nokia 6, the recent passing of HMD Global’s China Compulsory Certification revealed the device you are seeing above. The Nokia E1.
Nokia E1 tends to be the entry-level Android-powered smartphone that is expected to be released as early as this year.
And to be straight and short, these are the leaked specs you’ve been waiting for.
• CPU: 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 425 processor
• GPU: Adreno 308 GPU
• RAM: 2GB of RAM
• Display: 5.2 or 5.3-inch HD display; 1280 x 720 resolution
• Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera
• OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
However, there is still no details for pricing as of this moment. We will stay tuned about for more details and the release of the phones that HMD Global are set to release, including the possibility of unveiling these devices at the upcoming MWC (Mobile World Congress) this year, on Barcelona. So, you also stay tuned.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here