NVIDIA unveils 65-inch 4K gaming displays with G-SYNC
CES 2018 is now on-going and our series of articles covering the biggest tech show on earth are now dropping! Check them out HERE.
NVIDIA just unveiled their “Big Format Gaming Displays” (BFGD) which no one sees coming at CES. It’s a 65-inch, 4K display with NVIDIA G-SYNC and HDR support, and built in Shield functionality.
No, this isn’t meant for your living room – NVIDIA envisions people using them on their PC desks.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkReO19HXJU]
NVIDIA is partnering with ASUS, Acer and HP to build these displays. All the screens will feature 120Hz refresh rates, full-array backlighting, a peak brightness of 1,000 nits, and full DCI-P3 color gamut support.
Now you can use your TV as a gaming monitor, right?
Being targeted at gamers, NVIDIA says they also feature low latency. With its built-in SHIELD support, they’ll do everything what an NVIDIA SHIELD would do, and they’ll also come with the remote and gaming controller.
Since it was just announced, there aren’t any pricing nor availability details yet. NVIDIA is showing off its BFGDs at CES. It should be available within the summer and we’ll get informationm about its pricing soon.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao