OnePlus and Castelbajac announces limited edition OnePlus 5 variant
We all know that OnePlus released a limited edition OnePlus 3T with Colette before, and that was anticipated but hard-to-get, yet this time, OnePlus collaborated again with another renowned French designer and artist Castelbajac, and announces a limited edition OnePlus 5 at an event in Paris – which we all know, will be hard to get again.
The limited edition OnePlus 5, popped with Castelbajac design will be launched at a pop-up event on September 22 at the Colette gallery in Paris.
But what does it makes limited edition?
The phone has a unique colour scheme for the hardware buttons, and sports a mantra on the back. It will also come with custom wallpapers that follows the design language inspired by the works of Castelbajac.
The accessories unveiled along with the phone continues the trend of being reminiscent of Castelbajac’s work. There are two different T-shirts available, a dual-layered tote bag, a Never Settle baseball cap, a red, blue and yellow phone holster that’s worn much like a gun holster, and colorful waist-worn case bag that seems fit to be worn on the front, cute right?
Specs and features
It will have the same specs with a regular OnePlus 5, which has a 5.5-inch 1920x1080px Super AMOLED display, Android 7.1.1 Nougat with the company’s Oxygen OS on top, which was powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset with either 6GB RAM and 64GB of storage or 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage which, unfortunately can’t be expanded because there’s no microSD card slot.
It also features dual cameras on the back, one is a 20 MP sensor with an f/2.6 aperture, while the other is a 16 MP camera with an aperture of F/1.7.
Pricing and Availability
We’re sure that the limited edition OnePlus 5 will be a hard device to get your hands on, just like with the previous one. As for the price, there is no official word about that, and the final price should be unveiled at the pop-up event on September 22nd.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao