OPPO F1S gets an upgrade – 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM!
OPPO has raised the game when it comes to affordable but flagship-like spec smartphones here in Asia. With no exceptions, OPPO smartphones garnered a good reputation in the country. Now, in response to that overwhelming market their popular ‘selfie expert’ phone has, OPPO will release a new or let’s say upgraded variant of the F1S.
The upgraded F1S variant will sport the same specs except on the RAM and the Internal Storage/ROM. The RAM will increase from 3GB to 4GB and the ROM will increase from 32GB to 64GB, great for those who are looking for more power within their OPPO F1S smartphone. It will be priced only at Php13,990 (Php1,000 additional from the 3GB+32GB variant) and will become available on OPPO stores and retailers starting February 3.
The initial specs of the upgraded F1S is here:
(changes highlighted in boldface)
• Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS
• CPU: 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core
• GPU: Mali-T860 MP2
• 4GB RAM
• 64GB internal storage
• microSD up to 128GB
• 13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture
• 16MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, Beautify 4.0
• Dual-SIM (nano)
• 4G LTE
• WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
• GPS, A-GPS
• USB OTG, Fingerprint scanner
• OS: ColorOS 3.0 (Android 5.1 Lollipop)
• Battery: 3,075mAh (non-removable)
• Dimensions & Weight: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38mm, 160g
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here