I’ve been into many beautiful places here in the Philippines. Mountains, beaches, islands and historical places but there’s somewhere that I feel my heart was attached and simply, my favorite.
Hundred Islands on Alaminos, Pangasinan is definitely my favorite among them all. Despite of the fact that it is the hometown of my mother (we live actually near the port leading there so its easy for us to go into these islands whenever we want), it houses beautiful sceneries, delicacies and ambience. It is definitely an escape from the sound of metropolis and the stress of work and studies on the past months.
So how does OPPO F1s could make it my best holiday getaway buddy for Christmas outings? Here are 5 REASONS:
1. It has a pretty good camera that can give you quality and stunning shots.
– With its 16MP front selfie camera
and 13MP rear camera
that has an f/2.0 aperture
, OPPO F1s
gives me not only the flexibility to shoot in front or the rear cam but also the freedom to do great shots even at night. It’s good aperture can bring up more light into the sensor, thus, resulting to more balanced shots. The camera also has several features like the Beautify 4.0
, Selfie Panorama
and some cool Selfie Filters
which you can find more details here
OPPO F1s Sample Photos
2. The 5.5″ IPS screen definitely gives it a point for capturing sceneries.
– As a photographer itself, bringing your SLR camera nowadays, especially if it is big, will make it hassle to capture scenes especially in a place where camera and equipment safety is a concern. And, the display of OPPO F1s can replace my camera’s viewfinder that will help me to frame and compose my shots, giving me more freedom to capture my favorite scenes and travel memories in a hold of my hand.
OPPO F1s with its screen
3. Doing vlogs will became easier
– I am also a vlogger that do vlogs on every event or place that I went to. Vlogs depicts the story of my life in a different perspective and without a portable good camera, it will be hard for me to convey my story after all.
A photo of me vlogging on my old phone
4. Doing daily tasks and updating my socials will became easier and faster.
– OPPO F1s sports an octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM that gives me the flexibility to do more on a smartphone, definitely a better upgrade from my legendary Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2. Even in a remote place, updating my Instagram with travel photos, updating my Facebook status, My Day on Messenger, viewing my favorite YouTube videos and responding to e-mails, OPPO F1s definitely can do the job for people like me.
5. It has a huge storage that can be expanded through microSD card
– Its 32GB internal storage is a lot for storing your apps, music, photos and videos. Great thing this 32GB can be expanded until 128GB using a proprietary microSD card, because 32GB is not enough for me on a week of outing for storing my memories.
Now, if I have an OPPO F1s on my upcoming Pangasinan escapade on the last week of December, it will be definitely a part of my arsenal on travelling back to my Mother’s hometown.
Want to know more about OPPO F1s? Check out my other blog posts about this cool phone:
• OPPO F1s: Selfie Filters: LINK
• Why Do I Want An OPPO F1s: LINK
Here’s a glance on the specs of the OPPO F1s:
|BODY||Dimensions||154.5 x 76 x 7.4 mm (6.08 x 2.99 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||160 g (5.64 oz)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~71.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|– Color OS 3.0|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6755 or MTK7650|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||32 GB, 3 RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, check quality|
|Features||1/3″ sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Video||1080p@30fps, check quality|
|Secondary||16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″ sensor size, 1080p|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email|
|– MP4/H.264 player|
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Document viewer
– Photo/video editor
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Po 3075 mAh battery|
DISCLAIMER: This blog entry is written for a blog contest by Nuffnang Philippines. If you find this blog offensive or erronerous, or if you want some images that are used to be removed, please feel free to contact the admin at email@example.com | put in the subject your concern.
Thank you for reading and Merry Christmas!
– Bryan Snow