OPPO F7 teased, also comes with a notch
Last week, STS Despatch posted about OPPO’s R15 and R15 Plus, which are reportedly coming with notches on top, just like most of the smartphones unveiled at the recent Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 in Barcelona.
Specifications and Features
While there’s nothing else known about the OPPO F7 as of this writing aside from its full-screen display and notch, there’s a report which says that it will come with a 6.2-inch Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display, with 89.09% screen-to-body ratio.
As the F-series of OPPO is known for its camera-centric features, the OPPO F7 will sport a 25-megapixel front-facing camera with new and improved software tricks like real-time HDR mode, beauty mode, AR stickers, and much more.
The OPPO F7 is set to be unveiled at the end of this month, with pricing and availability details remain unknown. Stay tuned for more!
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect