The notch epidemic isn’t ending at Mobile World Congress 2018, where most of the new flagship phones were revealed with a notch similar to what the Apple’s latest flagship has had. While most people have grown disappointment in the beginning on the iPhone X, most of the current smartphone makers are jumping into the bezel-less bandwagon like what Essential, Sharp, Samsung and Apple did. However, one thing that the newer Android phones have in common is something that we didn’t thought would happen – adopting the iPhone’s notch – which actually happened unlike what we’ve thought.
In line of this epidemic, OPPO just posted a promotional poster (which how it seems to be) on Weibo a device that will be called the OPPO R15 and R15 Plus. As you can see, the new phones will have a notch on top of the display, while also having thin chin, and an almost bezel-less display.
While we don’t have anything yet about the specifications, we’re skeptical that it might arrive with the new Snapdragon 700-series that comes with an AI platform, which was recently launched in MWC by Qualcomm.
We’ll be looking out on this device so stay tuned for updates!
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here