Phanteks releases Glacier C399A waterblock for AMD TR4 socket
Phanteks continues its innovative designs with their new Glacier C399a CPU block for AMD ThreadRipper CPUs.
It is crafted to push AMD’s high-end CPU’s (RYZEN Threadripper) to its limit with a massive copper base and fin surface area.
The Glacier C399a is made from premium materials, featuring integrated RGB lighting and VITON sealing from the Automotive and Aerospace Industries to deliver the best quality possible from Phanteks.
Learn more about the product here: LINK
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect