Philips joins Dell by announcing an 8K display, which arrives in Q1 2018
Along with Dell, Philips is now joining the ultra high-res 7680×4320 bandwagon with their upcoming Philips 328P8K monitor.
The Philips 328P8K sports a 31.5-inch IPS panel with native resolution of 7680×4320, coverage of 100% Adobe RGB/sRGB color space, and even HDR 400 support.
The monitor is expected to run at 8K 60Hz that will be driven by 2x DisplayPort 1.3 connectors (the same display connectivity requirement as for Dell’s UP3218K display), and we can also expect a USB pass through with both USB Type-A and Type-C ports.
Pricing and Availability
Philips hasn’t released any details on pricing as of this writing, but the ETA on their new 8K display is Q1 2018. We’ll be updating you if there’s any word regarding availability and price as soon as it gets out.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao