Project Scorpio to be revealed at E3
The most powerful and true 4K console, according to Microsoft, will come to E3.
Microsoft has big news for Xbox fans on June 11.
The tech giant on Twitter hinted at the news that E3 would bring the long-awaited Project Scorpio reveal. The biggest clue perhaps? Microsoft used the same motherboard image featured in its Scorpio teaser trailer.
This means we’ll finally get to see more of the mysterious next-generation console during Microsoft’s briefing.
— Xbox (@Xbox) February 15, 2017
Project Scorpio was announced last year at E3. Since then, we’ve seen few actual details about the highly-anticipated console. Promotional material is vague compared with the announcement of the Nintendo Switch, which showed off the physical hardware and its capabilities.
Microsoft claims Scorpio is “the most powerful console ever,” with true 4K graphics and backwards compatibility.
Since E3 is now open to the public, fans and gamers might get to see the Scorpio in person — though tickets are selling out fast.
Xbox’s E3 briefing will be air on June 11 at 2pm ET at the Galen Center in Los Angeles.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here