It showed the S7 Edge-like screen of the upcoming phone.
Two weeks from now into MWC on February 26, Huawei’s flagship – the Huawei P10 will be introduced. But in what seem to be official-looking promotional posters, the bigger sibling Huawei P10 Plus showcases.
The leaked posters confirms what the Huawei P10 Plus will bring on. A dual-curved screen more like the S7 Edge with a stealthy black color. Recently, Huawei teased what colors will be available for the P10 as well as the P10 Plus – including gold, blue and green.
In terms of specs, Huawei P10 and P10 Plus are expected to sport a 5.5-inch QHD screen with a HiSilicon Kirin 960 SoC powering it.
Various configurations are also expected to be available starting with 4GB up to 6GB RAM, paired with 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage.
The dual-cameras from Leica will stay intact while the front-facing shooter will utilize an 8MP sensor. Both comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with Huawei’s newest EMUI 5.0 on top.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here