Snapdragon 425 – rumored Nokia 3 processor.
The upcoming Nokia 5 might cost €200 (Php 10,000), while the Nokia 3 will be €150 (Php7,900). Supposedly, you’ll get the same 5.2” 720p screen and a similar camera setup – 13MP main, 5MP front. Same amount of RAM too, 2GB, and 16GB of storage.
The only noticeable downgrade is the chipset – from Snapdragon 430 to 425. It’s a pretty major change, mind you. Even though their model numbers are quite close, the Snapdragon 425 has half the CPU cores (4x Cortex-A53) and a much older GPU (Adreno 308 vs. 505).
Let’s wait for more Nokia smartphone rumors as the MWC is approaching.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here