Rumored Sony Xperia ‘Pikachu’ edition spotted at GFXBench
It might be or not be because it is color yellow.
Japanese tech legend Sony is currently working on a midrange Xperia Android smartphone named ‘Pikachu’ – among other exciting new models – according to various online sources.
Given its name, do you think the Sony Xperia ‘Pikachu’ edition will be available exclusive in Yellow?
More details about the handset recently appeared in GFXBench – thanks to a user who ran the benchmark test on a leaked unit.
According to GFXBench snapshot above, it’s clear that the ‘Pikachu’ edition will sport a 5-inch HD display, 21 MP main camera, 7 MP front cam, and Full HD video recorder (front and back). It will also run Android 7.0 Nougat powered by 64-Bit 2.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 processor, which will be complemented by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
However, we are not sure whether this new device nomenclature is part of a yet to be announced partnership between Sony and Pokemon or if the firm had paid licensing fees to use the name. We will look forward on this, Sony!
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here