Samsung confirmed to reveal new tablet at MWC
Yesterday we’ve reported that Samsung might reveal the Galaxy Tab S3 at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) event at Barcelona this February. Now, it seems that Samsung is confirming it themselves since they are already sending press invites with a teaser of a tablet at the invitation card. (See above photo.)
Though Samsung isn’t launching its upcoming Galaxy S8 flagship smartphone at Mobile World Congress, it looks like the Korean chaebol will unveil their new tablet at Barcelona.
The device you see at the picture looks like being the Galaxy Tab S3, which just cleared the FCC recently hinting for an early arrival. Its predecessor, the Tab S2, arrived in 2015 while an enhanced ‘Pro’ version landed last year. In terms of specs: Korea’s ET News reported that the Galaxy Tab S3 is 9.6 inches, and will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chip with 4GB RAM.
We’ll try to bring you more details about the event as well so stay tuned here at SnowTechStuff for more details and posts about MWC 2017.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao