Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime officially priced at Php5,990
Not that expensive, but not that cheap at the same time.
The Galaxy J2 Prime, Samsung’s budget-tier phone has now an official Philippine market price. At Php5,990, it features a 5-inch display, Quad-core CPU and 1.5GB of RAM plus up to 256GB storage, and yes, a front camera flash and LTE Category 4 capability.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime will be available in Samsung Experience Stores and authorized Samsung dealers starting February 16, 2017 for Php5,990.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime (SM-G532G) specs:
• 5-inch qHD (540 x 960) TFT display, 220ppi
• 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6737T quad-core CPU
• 1.5GB RAM
• 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
• 8MP rear camera w/ LED flash
• 5MP front camera w/ LED Flash
• Dual-SIM / Single-SIM
• 4G LTE Cat.4
• WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
• Bluetooth 4.2
• GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
• microUSB 2.0
• Android 6.0 Marshmallow
• 2,600mAh removable battery
• Dimensions & Weight: 144.8 x 72.1 x 8.9 mm, 160 g
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here