Irremovable vertical “pink line” problem reported on some Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge displays
“We are aware of a reported issue with the screen display on a very limited number of Galaxy 7 family phones. Anyone who encounters this issue should contact us at 0330-726-7864 (UK) or 1-800-726-7864 (US/International) to obtain a remedy.”
Go to the dial pad on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and enter *#0*# . Then click on Red, Green and Blue. This should reset the individual pixels of each color. If it doesn’t work the first time it might be worth to repeat it several times.
And, it might be or might not help, pressing the top of the screen lightly near the front-facing camera would possibly make the line disappear for a while, according to some users.
Since Samsung hasn’t acknowledged this issue as a widespread one, only the technicians would decide as we have said before, if your device was covered by warranty or the problem is caused by physical damage, which, automatically voids it.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao