Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 to be unveiled at MWC?
The recent FCC certification of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leads to the speculations that the device was set to be unveiled at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) on February at Barcelona.
And there’s more to catch. The device specs is reported to be having a Snapdragon 820 processor, Android Nougat and a 9.6-inch display.
The Galaxy Tab S series is already longing for a new update, since the current generation of Tab S2 were announced almost 18 months ago, in August of 2015. Now it appears Samsung may finally have an updated model waiting in the wings, as Korean outlet Naver News reports that the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 will break cover on February 26 in Barcelona, ahead of Mobile World Congress.
Rumored specs include:
• LTE and Wi-Fi-only models
• 9.6-inch 2048×1536 display
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
• 4GB of RAM
• 12-megapixel camera
• Android 7.0 Nougat
• 5.6mm thickness
These purported specs vary slighly from an earlier leak out of China suggesting an Exynos 7420 processor (as used in the Galaxy S6 and Note 5) would be the chip of choice for the Tab S3.
Either way, those are solid enough specs for a high-end Android tablet in early 2017 — although with pricing rumored to come in around the $600 mark, the Tab S3 could struggle to compete against the inevitable iPad Pro refresh coming later this year.
Stay tuned to SnowTechStuff for more insights about the MWC 2017.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao