Samsung to unveil Galaxy S9 this February at MWC
Samsung Electronics will unveil its flagship Galaxy S9 at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) in February, DJ Koh, president of Samsung’s mobile business, says at a press conference for Korean media at CES, slashing off all the rumors that the South Korean tech giant would unveil the phone this CES 2018.
Last year, Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S8 last year at a special Unpacked Event in March in New York, and started selling the device in April. What does this seems is that the unveiling of the Galaxy S9 comes a month earlier and sales will likely begin in March this year.
However, with the release of Samsung’s new storage module, the Galaxy S9 could be the first-ever smartphone to offer 512GB of internal storage.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here