Samsung unveils the world’s largest QLED gaming monitor at Gamescom
We first heard earlier this year about Samsung’s plans to launch a massive 49-inch super duper mega-wide monitor, featuring a 32:9 aspect ratio. Now at Gamescom, Samsung is unveiling its massive panel, which sports the same QLED technology found in the company’s high-end TVs.
21:9 ultra wide monitors have become very popular over the last few years, but Samsung, known for taking steps above their competition is taking things a step further with the CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, by jumping up to 32:9. It has a resolution of 3840×1080, so this would be close to having two 27-inch 1080p monitors joined together with no bezels.
For connectivity, the CHG90 comes with two HDMI ports, a DisplayPort and an Audio Out.
Aside from the huge 49-inch panel and 32:9 aspect ratio, this monitor comes with some cool benefits, including a 144Hz refresh rate, HDR support and a 1800R curvature. It also has 1ms (MPRT) response time too, definitely sweet for those who dream of their ultimate ultra-wide gaming monitor.
We don’t have details yet on pricing or a release date but we will hear more in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao