SanDisk unveils world’s smallest 1TB USB-C OTG flashdrive
Western Digital, the company now behind SanDisk has unveiled its latest line-up of storage solutions at CES 2018 showfloor, and one of them is what they dubbed as the world’s smallest 1TB USB-C OTG Flash Drive.
Just the size of a thumb, the SanDisk 1TB USB-C Flash Drive is now just a prototype and might not be available anytime soon (but why?)
Since it is USB-OTG capable, of course, you can expand your smartphone storage with this thing. Put tons of your K-Dramas, Movies and stuff inside and never worry about storage shortage again.
In terms of pricing, we don’t have any idea yet but considering how Kingston’s 2TB flash drive is being priced, for sure, this one is also priced up like that.
Also, there’s another flashdrive unveiled today which you can afford: SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive. These drives have up to 256GB capacity with fast read speeds of up to 130 MB/s. It comes with SanDisk SecureAccess Software and RescuePro Deluxe File Recovery Software.
The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive is priced at $21.99 for the 16GB, and up to $149.99 for the 256GB. Availability is yet to be announced.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao