Satellite Phones & Devices Now Available From Smart!
For those who are involved in disaster response or are in remote areas, these Satellite-relying devices are your handy buddy when you go to these places that are mostly out-of-reach of mobile network coverage.
Good to say that Smart is the only network provider who took the initiative to make these satellite devices available to Philippines at, ZERO interest plans. The XT LITE and SATSleeve HOTSPOT.
The XT Lite is considered the world’s best-value satellite phone. It allows users to make calls and send messages from places which are outside the coverage of terrestrial networks, and also the fact that it’s very compact helps to serve its purpose.
SATSleeve Hotspot, on the other hand allows users to use their smartphones as satellite devices via an app, and experience good coverage for calls, messaging, email, and other popular apps in remote areas.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here