GTX 1080 on a CAR??? – Audi and NVIDIA team-up for their self-driving car
images courtesy of NVIDIA/Audi Twitter Yep, you read it right, a luxury automobile manufacturer + a graphics card & processor manufacturer teamed-up to build a self-driving car. And the title don’t…
World’s First 8K Monitor – Dell Ultrasharp UP3218K Announced!
I know, I know, you don’t even have 4K displays as of this moment, or rather a full HD, on some cases. But, we already have this 8K display from…
Next Google Tango Phone: ASUS ZenFone AR Announced
On CES 2017, ASUS announced the ZenFone AR, the world’s first Tango-enabled smartphone to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor. It will also be the world’s first mobile…
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here