It seems that ASRock will offer six Z370 motherboards for the upcoming Intel “Coffee Lake” processors – and it’s revealed now so you’re going to see the brand new ‘1151’ socket in its full glory.
ASRock Z370 Killer SLI/AC
ASRock Z370 Extreme4
ASRock Z370 Pro4
ASRock Z370 Taichi
Below are ASRock’s upcoming MATX and ITX Z370 motherboard offerings
ASRock Z370M Pro4
No word about pricing and availability yet – but expect these to hit up the shelves as the 8th generation “Coffee Lake” processors become available.
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect