Sony adds support for external hard drive to the PS4 – finally
Finally the feature that we’re all waiting for.
Sony is finally bringing the feature most users are waiting for — support for external hard drives to the PlayStation 4. With the next software update, PS4 owners will be able to download, install, and access games on an external hard drive. It was late as we think, because Xbox One owners have been able to do this for a while.
The software version 4.50 will have the feature by plugging in a USB 3.0 HDD into your PS4’s port. It will be able to support up to 8TB of storage where you can download and install applications straight to the external storage. Sony adds that the games saved here can also be seen in the Content Launcher of the Home Screen for quick and easy access of your latest applications.
Those who are selected for Sony’s beta program can already check out the update, but as for everyone else, we’d have to wait for the public rollout.
Also, the update will allow using custom wallpapers, a refreshed Quick Menu, a simplified notification list, and more. Check out the link from our source to see the full changelog.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao