Quietly unveiled on the Japanese tech giant’s global website, the Sony Xperia L1 seems to be the mid-range offering from Sony. It has a 5.5-inch display with narrow side bezels, a quad-core Mediatek chip, and USB-C.
It will arrive in three different colors — white, black, and pink (pictured) — and will be available in key regions in the coming months. However, pricing has not been announced as of this moment.
• Display: 5.5-inch @ 1280 x 720
• CPU: 1.5GHz 64bit Quad Core MediaTek MT6737T
• RAM: 2GB
• 16GB eMMC internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSDXC
• 13MP f/2.2 rear camera with LED Flash
• 5MP f/2.2 24mm front camera
• Single SIM / Dual SIM (nano)
• Connectivity: LTE Cat.4, WiFi, A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS), Bluetooth 4.2, aptX / A2DP,
Google Cast, NFC, USB Type-C
• OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
• Battery: 2620mAh with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
• Dimensions and Weight: 151 x 74 x 8.7 mm, 180g
Pricing will be available soon, so stay tuned.