Sony Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra leaked – still has large bezels
2018 would be the year of large smartphones – getting beyond regular 5-inch or 5.5-inch sizes are already considered large, and are usually called ‘phablets’ due to its combined nature with tablets.
Sony’s upcoming Xperia phablet has surfaced out in the wild, and while we’re at it, here’s some live photos from Slashleaks:
The Xperia XA2 series still has those chunky, large bezels (but smaller compared to its predecessor). There’s some changes, tho, like the fingerprint scanner being located at the back, right below the 21-megapixel rear camera (like some Xiaomi phones).
As for the front, you get two front-facing cameras, one being 16-megapixels, other being unconfirmed, and an LED flash.
It is also rumored to sport a Snapdragon 630 processor, a 6-inch full HD display (which might seem outdated for some), 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal storage, and Android Oreo OS out of the box.
Pricing and availability information are yet to be revealed. Stay tuned!
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect