StarCraft 2 goes free-to-play starting November 14
At the recent BlizzCon event, Blizzard Entertainment’s CEO Mike Morhaime announced that their popular game StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty is going to be free-to-play, starting on November 14.
Potential StarCraft players are now saying thanks, though some old players are feeling something that they shouldn’t feel – having paid for a game that will become free, you know what that feels.
It has been announced that all co-op commanders will be playable as well, but only up to level five. Also, Ranked multiple ladder will also be unlocked if the players were able to achieve 10 First Wins of the Day in either unranked or versus modes.
While playing the game is already free, other campaigns such as Heart of the Swarm, Legacy of the Void, and Nova Covert Ops will be available to purchase individually for $14.99 or as a bundle for $39.99. If you decide to make the purchase, Blizzard will send an exclusive Ghost skin as well as three new portraits for those who purchased any of the three campaigns as a token of gratitude.
Sometimes, all you have to do is wait if you don’t want to buy a game…….
Source: Blizzard Entertainment
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know