This stylish sunglasses actually lets you listen to music
CES 2018 is now on-going and our series of articles covering the biggest tech show on earth are now dropping! Check them out HERE.
Forget all the audiophile things presented in CES for a while, and let’s give a glimpse on what’s the future of bone-conduction audio technology, where you keep things hidden unless you’ll announce them in purpose.
In line of that, Echo Music debuted its range of sunglasses and prescription glasses that lets you listen to music and radio without cutting off the outside world because it doesn’t block your ears.
The bone conduction technology allows users to listen to their favorite tunes on command, with no messy wires in sight by transmitting sound waves to the skull via vibrations. The MusicLens range boasts a premium sound-leak reduction system to stop the outside world from hearing the music.
Perhaps it is the perfect accessory for travelling, exercising, shopping, driving and everyday life.
Battery life lasts for a massive 12 hours. Users can change the level of darkness depending on the light levels. It’s IP6 waterproof so it can assure you that this wouldn’t be destroyed when sweat pours out of your skin.
When connected to the iOS and Android apps, users can call hands-free with the touch of a button and stream music or radio from around the globe straight from the echo Music app, which already has over 30 million users.
“We have brought together the very best bone conduction technology, audio playback and radio in order to deliver the premium Echo Music MusicLens range of wearable products. These wearable devices give us a glimpse of the future, where helpful technology will augment many everyday items to provide a better life experience.”, said JunYi Liu, CEO at Echo Music
Available to trial and test for the first time ever, Echo Music will demo its innovative range of wearable audio technology at CES 2018 in Las Vegas between 9 and 12 of January at South Hall 3 booth #30061.
The MusicLens range of sunglasses and prescription glasses is ranging from $88 – $199. According to its website, it will start shipping by the second quarter of 2018. The frame is available in 4 colors and there’s also replaceable lenses with 8 other color options.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao