Philippines has the slowest internet in Asia Pacific – study
Though we have the cheapest mobile data in Asia, it seems that we also have the slowest. According to global tech company Akamai Technologies, Philippines has the slowest internet speed in the Asia Pacific region, it said on Thursday. More details here.
Philippine mobile data among the cheapest in Asia — report
Although there’s the fact that we’re paying more for less internet speeds, it seems that we have the cheapest mobile data among other countries in Asia.
Uber begins mapping Asia’s roads, starting from Singapore
An ambitious project by Uber now kicks off on Singapore. Uber will begin mapping roads and streets soon in the continent, as it expands its large-scale mapping project to Asia….
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect