Razer officially teased that they’re working on a new mobile device
A mobile device focusing on gaming and entertainment.
Galaxy Note 7 to return soon in South Korea
A report from South Korea’s ETNews stated that the said phone is going to make a comeback on its home country at the end of June this year, with a smaller price tag and of course, battery size. Hoping that it doesn’t explode, this time.
LG G6 first impressions and quick preview
We had the chance to get a hands-on with the phone on its local launch event at SM Megamall Fashion Hall last Tuesday – so, just like what we did with the Galaxy S8 before, we will give you the features we loved as well as a little (because we’re lazy to do a full) review of the LG G6.
Samsung Note 7 Return – A marketing strategy or a marketing tragedy?
Ahead of the Galaxy S8 launch, Samsung confirmed that the Note 7 would make its return on a refurbished state – meaning that it was factory repaired and we assume that the faulty part (battery) were already replaced with a smaller, safer one. Read more here
The new Nokia 3310 just lost its hype – read out why here
After almost 17 years from the time the first one was launched, the phone that everyone called unbreakable is making an appearance again. But, after its launch, the hype seems to be done or lost? Wondering why? Read this.
Unannounced Huawei P10 Lite already up for pre-order in Europe
The Huawei P10 Lite, a supposed budget variant of the P10 series, hasn’t been officially announced yet, you can already pre-order it in Italy through online retailer Monclick for €349. More details here.
This is what the Galaxy S8 home screen looks like…
SamMobile has posted screenshots of the Galaxy S8 home screen/launcher — the app that controls what you see on the home screen — and it’s different from what we’ve seen on Samsung phones so far. More details here.
OnePlus 3T is coming to the Philippines – officially
The ‘killer’ OnePlus 3T is finally landing officially on Philippine shores very soon. This was confirmed to us by the sources of our source who aren’t named, which appears to be the appointed distributors for the Philippines. More details here.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here