Nokia 6 (2018) priced at PhP15,990, will be available on May 14
According to retailer Argomall
Nokia slashes prices of select Android smartphones
Sale prices until March 31 only!
Nokia 6 (2018) on Android One announced at MWC 2018
Will be sold in more markets this year!
Nokia 8, the flagship Nokia Android smartphone officially launched in PH
Along with other Nokia-branded Android smartphones
The new Nokia 3310 with other Nokia Android smartphones to launch on June 8
Great news to those who waited for Nokia’s return in smartphone business as well as the re-imagined legend, Nokia 3310 – they are finally landing in the Philippine shores on Thursday, June 8, 2017. More details here.
Nokia 6 will be available on Lazada starting January 26! – HERE’S THE PRICE!
Buy the Nokia 6 here: LINK The Nokia’s comeback phone, Nokia 6, is going to be available starting on January 26 at Lazada Philippines. The news came from our affiliate newsletter. However,…
Nokia 6 SOLD OUT in ONE MINUTE AFTER ORDERS HAVE OPENED!
image courtesy of 9GAG.com The power of the ‘Nokia’ brand is still there. A minute after the orders have opened for the anticipated Nokia 6, all stocks of HMD Global’s…
NOKIA 6 – THE LEGEND IS DEFINITELY BACK!! – as a smart nutcracker!
Smart Nutcracker, anyone? Perhaps we are all stoked about the comeback of Nokia with its recently announced Nokia 6. Now, we might have a proof that Nokia still bears its unbreakable title…
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know