Samsung’s new 2.4Gbps 8GB High Bandwidth Memory 2 (HBM2) now in mass production
MAKE MEMORY PRICES GREAT AGAIN!
G.SKILL Creates World’s Fastest DDR4 32GB Memory Kit at 4400MHz
The question is, will they come cheaper?
G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboard
[Press Release] New memory kits for Mini-ITX motherboards from G.SKILL!
G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
[Press Release] Oh, its a Trident Z RGB DDR4-4266MHz memory kits with 32GB (4x8GB)
G.SKILL Releases New Extreme DDR4 Specifications for the 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor and Z370 Platform
Because they can.
G.SKILL Releases AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB Kits
Corsair announces Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 4600MHz kits
Also comes with a serious hefty price.
G.SKILL Announces New DDR4-4600MHz Extreme Performance Trident Z Memory Kit
That’s really fast.
GEIL announces Super Luce RGB SYNC RAM – to spice up your RGB life
With native ASUS Aura Sync support to spice up your RGB life. Read more here.
Intel announces Optane – the SSD which can be also used as RAM
Way back in 2015, we do have 3D Xpoint Memory which was announced by Intel and Micron. However, this new class of memory was advertised both as non-volatile as well as system memory. Read more here.
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know