Lazada S530 Bluetooth Earphone Review – CHEAPEST, but not the best
Great for voice calls, but not for music. Check out our review of the cheap S530 Bluetooth Earphone from Lazada.
Qualcomm announces game-changing 48-core Falkor CPUs
At the Open Compute Summit yesterday, Qualcomm has announced a significant partnership with Microsoft that might change the entire server industry – it’s 48-core Falkor CPU. More details here.
BREAKING: National Broadband Program Approved by the President – Piñol
The much anticipated or let’s say – interrupted program by the government is now approved by the President Rody Duterte according to Agriculture Secretary Manny Piñol, on a Facebook post today. More details here.
AFFORDABLE DJI-OSMO ALTERNATIVE FROM CDR-KING NOW AVAILABLE!
Can’t afford DJI OSMO? CDR-King has one for you, because they can. The one-stop-shop CD-R King is surely full of surprises. After the budget mechanical keyboard last week, there’s another…
Uber begins mapping Asia’s roads, starting from Singapore
An ambitious project by Uber now kicks off on Singapore. Uber will begin mapping roads and streets soon in the continent, as it expands its large-scale mapping project to Asia….
i.TECH Philippines now accepts pre-orders for Nintendo Switch
Want to get your hands first on the Nintendo Switch? i.TECH Philippines, a retailer of video games and gadgets from Quezon City announced on their Facebook page that they are…
Sony adds support for external hard drive to the PS4 – finally
Finally the feature that we’re all waiting for. Sony is finally bringing the feature most users are waiting for — support for external hard drives to the PlayStation 4. With…
OnePlus and Meizu have been caught cheating benchmark tests
Some OnePlus and Meizu devices might not be as powerful as your trusted benchmarks tests say. XDA-Developers reports that the two phone-makers have apparently tweaked some of their top-selling devices,…
Netgear routers have large vulnerability – million devices are at risk
Do you or your office has Netgear router? We are advising you that you / your IT administrator should upgrade its firmware as soon as possible because Netgear acknowledges the…
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect