Things that Taiwan Excellence have shown us during its 2-day expo in Taguig
TAGUIG, PHILIPPINES – The annual Taiwan Excellence Day just ended yesterday, and in case you’ve missed it, we’re here to give you a recap of what Taiwan has in store when it comes to innovation, and more.
From June 15-16, Taiwanese brands have showcased their products at SMX Aura Convention Center in Taguig. With categories such as ICT & Gaming, Sports & Leisure as well as Household Goods, Taiwan Excellence brands ensured that there’s a space for everyone there, presenting ingenious communication and connectivity solutions for households, offices, and businesses.
Atop Technologies, Inc., highlighted their 3G/4G Internet of Things Gateway to connect and remotely supervise multiple field devices, as well as their promise to connect the country through its smart things business.
D-Link showcased their latest product line for consumer, small and medium businesses and surveillance business such as routers and network solutions.
GIGABYTE showcased their 300-series chipset & Gaming Series, which includes the Z370, H370, and B350 series AORUS motherboards for gaming.
Other PC component brands are also present, such as In Win (PC cases and cooling fans), Kingmax (storage and RAM modules), Thermaltake Technologies (PC cases and coolers), ADATA (storage), BenQ (Displays and Projectors), Paper Shoot Philippines and more.
There’s also the space for household, travel, sports and leisure such as exercise & fitness products, bikes and motorbikes, light solutions, smart solutions and health, addressing the needs and demands of an increasingly digital society.
Aside from that, there’s also the Happy Hour where they’ve raffled several products from the Taiwan Excellence lineup such as external drives, smartphones, laptops and even bikes.
Finally, there’s also the special dance performance by Billy Crawford and an outstanding mini concert by Yeng Constantino.
The annual program aims to promote Taiwan as the Asian economic powerhouse’s vibrant image, culture, brands, and industries to enhance awareness and business cooperation with Philippine consumers and partners. Taiwan Excellence’s first event for 2018 also marks the campaign’s 5th year in the country.
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know