This app lets blind people to know what their smartphone sees in their surrounding
It can identify objects, colors and other things such as scenes (soon) and by using Neural Networks on mobile, the app can do its advertised job efficiently. See it for yourself (video below).
The app recognizes thousand of items when you point your smartphone camera to them and the good thing about this app is it always learn new things every time you use it. Since artificial intelligence is the main ingredient of this app, every information you input on the app’s database will be used to make the app better just by analyzing the data that the app has. This means that the app might recognize more objects and colors than usual because it understands on its own.
Being visually impaired is one of the biggest challenges a person might face, so having a companion that can tell them what’s in their front or what they are supposed to see is a really great thing.
The app is already available at both Play Store and App Store.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao