This ultrawide monitor from Acer could be the ultrawide of your dreams
Acer introduced a giant curved monitor at IFA 2017 with all the features you’d love to see from a new gaming display – the new Predator X35 which features a curved 35-inch display, running at WQHD (3440 x 1440) resolution.
The company also managed to add both HDR and a high 200Hz refresh rate to the X35, which we’re missing on the previous X34 model. Acer also includes Nvidia’s G-Sync technology support in the X35 to take advantage of its 200Hz refresh rate for gaming without tearing or artifacts.
Pricing and Availability
Acer is planning to make the X35 available in Q1 next year, but the company isn’t providing exact pricing or release dates as of this writing. Acer’s X34 still retails at $1,299 with a slightly smaller display and no HDR / high refresh rates, so it’s safe to assume that the X35 will be priced more than $1,000 once it’s available early next year.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao