Upcoming HTC One X10 budget smartphone leaks on the wild ahead of launch
Fresh from the box, indeed.
Let’s make it simple and short.
The featured image shows the device fresh from the box with the screen protector still on. There’s a good and big chance that this is the final product likely to be announced at MWC 2017 in Barcelona as leakster @evleaks has tweeted this same device earlier this year.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) January 4, 2017
For the specs, the HTC One X10 is rumored to have the same 5.5-inch display with Full HD resolution as its predecessor, the One X9. A MediaTek MT6755 octa-core CPU clocked at 1.9GHz, a Mali-T860 GPU, 16- and 8-megapixel shooters for the rear and front, respectively, while having a rumored price of $288 (roughly Php14.4k).
Let’s see on the MWC if this device will be announced by the said Taiwanese smartphone maker.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here