Vivo to launch its Apex concept smartphone on June 12
While other smartphone makers are struggling to copy each other by putting ‘notches’ on their releases, the Chinese smartphone maker Vivo seems to have another vision of implementation of what is promised to be the ‘all-display’ smartphone.
While there’s no much information about its pricing and availability so far, the company is teasing us for an event in Shanghai, as seen below:
Codenamed Apex FullView, the Chinese company’s concept phone is a true bezel-less phone without a notch (yes, no annoying spot at all). This confirmed the previous leaks that a true bezel-less smartphone from Vivo is already out on the wild.
The Apex concept phone has both top and side bezels at 1.8mm, with a 4.3mm bottom chin/bezel, giving it a massive 98-percent screen-to-body ratio.
More about Vivo Apex on this article: Vivo showcases Apex at MWC 2018 – a concept of a truly bezel-less smartphone
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect