Vivo X21i A now certified by TENAA with MediaTek SoC and 6GB of RAM
Update on 2018.05.12 – 15:13: Added information about TENAA certification and photos, updated title as well
STS DESPATCH – Following the recent launch of Vivo’s X21 and X21 UD (which sports the world’s first under-screen fingerprint reader), an unreleased Vivo device bearing a model number of X21i A is spotted at Geekbench, now it was being certified at China’s TENAA.
The aforementioned X21-series released by Vivo are all bearing Qualcomm Snapdragon chips, while the X21i A, on the other hand, has a MediaTek Helio P60 SoC (as it has the ARM MT6771V/C chipset) according to Geekbench. It is also paired with 6GB of RAM on board driven by Android 8.1, a slightly smaller battery at 3170mAh, and the rest is different from the devices mentioned earlier.
It also has the fingerprint in the rear, just like the X21.
The MediaTek Helio P60 SoC has A.I. built into it and is clocked at 2.0GHz, which makes it seem that this will be a very different device from the other X21-branded models. Other specs include a 6.23-inch Full HD+ display with 2280 x 1080 resolution, 24-megapixel front camera and dual 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel rear camera.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here