He just wanted to get water, but…………
The Windows 10 update to the Anniversary Edition pops out on this smart fridge system screen, means, that the refrigerator isn’t operable until the update finishes. An update like this takes at least 20-30 minutes to complete, perhaps, the owner of that ref is really frustrated and got a water on his faucet. Haha!
On embedded systems like these, there should be at least a time for updates, since this device is a ref and is intended to be always on, it should be programmed to install updates on a time when a person, is sleeping or is away, not on the time when you actually use them. (shout out to Windows updates BTW for being like that)
photo via Hacking Facebook Page
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know