Xiaomi also announced the Mi Note 3 along with 2 other products
The Mi Note 3 has a larger screen than the Mi 6 at 5.5-inches and has a battery capacity of 3500mAh. It’s also powered by a Snapdragon 660 processor and will have 6GB of RAM, USB-C, four-side curved glass body and so much more.
The Mi Note 3 will get the same hardware and dual-camera system as the Mi 6. It comes with dual camera with optical zoom with an improved algorithm for that perfect portrait!
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 also comes with Adaptable AI Beautify, which utilizes AI to make your selfies and portraits more beautiful (it’s like the modern Beautify feature we had on most smartphones nowadays, but much better), and even a separate Beauty mode for guys!
Feature-wise, it will also come with under-glass fingerprint sensor, 16MP front camera (with AI Beautify), Facial recognition unlocking, IR Blaster and stereo speakers.
Pricing and Availability
The Mi Note 3 will retail from CNY 2499 (~PhP19.5K) with 6GB + 64GB initial configuration, while the 128GB Black variant will come at CNY 2899 (~PhP22.6K) and the 128GB Blue variant will come at CNY 2999 (~PhP23.4K).
Availability of the said phones weren’t detailed yet aside from the fact that it will be available starting tomorrow, September 12 in China. So stay tuned for further announcements!
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao