Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 leaked renders reveals ultra-thin bezels
We’re already aware that Xiaomi is releasing their second bezel-less smartphone this September 11, and it seems the company is all set to unveil it a day before the iPhone 8 launch.
While we are waiting for both smartphones to be released, here are new renders out on Weibo that give us a better look at the design of the Mi Mix 2.
It has virtually non-existent bezels at the top, sporting just a tiny bezel at the bottom to accommodate the front camera – and from a design standpoint, it’s really GORGEOUS.
Other rumored details include a 6.4-inch QHD curved panel, 6GB of RAM, 128GB storage, 19MP primary camera, 13MP front shooter, and a 4500mAh battery. Qualcomm also confirmed that the phone will be powered by the Snapdragon 835.
Pricing and Availability
We’ll know all about the Mi Mix 2 very soon as it is scheduled to be launched this September 11th, and there are no words yet about its pricing.
What do you think of Xiaomi’s upcoming bezel-less phone by the way?
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know