Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
PHILIPPINES – Chinese company Xiaomi is set to open its first authorized Mi store in Mindanao with the opening of the first Mi store in Davao. It wasn’t clear if this is also in partnership with Grimalkin Corporation, the company behind Xiaomi’s re-entry into the Philippine market, just like any other Xiaomi stores.
According to the information we’ve previously got from Xiaomi reps and sources, the company is planning to open at least 5 Mi Authorized stores in the Philippines this year, with the three being on Luzon, particularly in Metro Manila (Trinoma, SM Megamall and SM North EDSA), and the other two being in Visayas and/or Mindanao. This new information strongly supports the said claim.
Located at 3rd floor in Gaisano Mall, Davao, the next Mi Authorized store doesn’t have any confirmed opening date yet. We’ll update you once the word goes out!
Anyway, see what’s in store in the first-ever Xiaomi store in Trinoma:
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here