Xiaomi to open third Mi authorized store in SM North EDSA
Xiaomi‘s on the roll lately with their comeback in the Philippines, not only by rolling up awesome smartphones in their disposal, but also opening up official stores where you can buy their products with a peace of mind.
While there are two already (Trinoma and SM Megamall), Xiaomi and Grimalkin Corporation (the company behind Xiaomi’s re-entry into the Philippine market), is now gearing up on opening the third authorized Mi store in SM North EDSA.
Xiaomi Philippines sales manager Tony Lin shared the news on his personal Facebook account. Although there’s no date yet, our sources are hinting to a possible July opening, which is only days from now.
Aside from opening Philippine retail stores, Xiaomi announced a partnership with Citylight Telecom earlier this month to offer after-sales and warranty service for products bought from Xiaomi’s authorized and official retailers in the Philippines.
Aside from physical stores, you can also buy official Xiaomi products online from Xiaomi’s official stores in Lazada and Shopee.
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know