Xiaomi’s list of authorized service locations in the Philippines are here
Xiaomi‘s comeback to the Philippines has been anticipated by many Filipino fans of the brand due to several reasons – cheaper prices, physical stores, and of course, official warranties.
Of course, a customer wants a convenient and trust-worthy place to leave their phone for servicing in case something goes wrong with it. Previously, warranty claims for Xiaomi devices would be hard to obtain since the company’s presence in the country before wasn’t even that great.
However, Xiaomi wants to change that fact today by announcing a gigantic list of service and support centers where their fans can drop off their phones and devices for servicing.
Xiaomi has announced that their after-sales service will be handled solely by Citylight Telecom. According to them, these service centers will NOT entertain or repair any device bought via the grey market (markets other than authorized Xiaomi’s physical and online stores).
Customers who want to claim official warranty for their Xiaomi devices can even book online for faster transactions through Citylight Telecom’s website (here), and of course, they do still accept walk-ins.
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect