We all know that despite the fact Xiaomi doesn’t sell their phones in the Philipines officially – there is still a huge fanbase and users of Xiaomi smartphones, especially their Redmi and Redmi Note series. Dozen of fanboys are commenting every single time on blog sites, that their Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is better, and so much more like that. Well, to get you more excited, STS Despatch got the latest leaks about Xiaomi’s next killer smartphone for the masses (if we get this right).
Gizchina has posted some images that appears to come from Weibo user @laenix_, and claims that its the upcoming Redmi Note 5. Moreover, these new images are of the live product – partially different from the renders we’ve seen below. However, their similarities lies on the dual-camera at the back – which implies that the next Redmi Note could be equipped with a dual shooter as well.
Rumored Specs and Features?
The Redmi Note 5 is rumored to have either the Snapdragon 660 SoC and the MediaTek Helio P25/P30, as well as the same RAM and internal storage combos with the Redmi Note 4/4X (3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB) as well as the same 4000 mAh battery pack, for that long-lasting goodness. The dual rear camera is also expected to be a combination of a 16MP + 5MP lenses.
Pricing and Availability
The Redmi Note 5 is expected to come with a price tag of 999 Chinese Yuan (~PhP7,7k) for the base 3GB/32GB variant, while 1299 Chinese Yuan (~PhP10k) for 4GB/32GB variant and 1599 Chinese Yuan (~PhP12,3k) for 4GB/64GB combo.
If these details and pictures are the real thing, for sure, there is an emerge of sales for Xiaomi again. It is also expected to be unveiled and announced either December this year or January next year.
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know