YouTube for iOS gets TV controls at lockscreen, control center
How annoying it might be having to unlock your phone screen and scroll through all the open apps to pause, forward or rewind what you’re casting on your Chromecast or smart TV. But now, YouTube has finally made things easier for sadly, just iOS users as of this moment.
The latest version of the YouTube app for iPhones and iPads adds lock screen controls not just for Chromecast, but also for smart TVs and other devices. If you do have an Apple Watch, you’ll now be able to access play, pause, prev, next and volume controls on your wearable, as well. The upgrade is now available from iTunes – just download it and enjoy!
There might be an Android counterpart of the update as well, so stay tuned!
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here